Friday September 20
- 12:00 pm - (Optional) Horse show at the Royal Andalucian School of Equestrian Art Foundation - for those who have bought tickets (Tickets and information at http://www.realescuela.org.).
- 5:00 pm - Wine tour at Bodega Fundador Pedro Domecq. Go to the Puerta de Rota entrance and you will see a sign saying "Visitas Fundador Pedro Domecq" and follow it (it will go uphill). The bodega has a HUGE exterior so if you cannot find it, please ask a local to help direct you to the entrance.
- 8:30 pm - Drinks and tapas in Jerez (La Marea Restaurant, San Miguel 3). This is located in Plaza Arenal, near the carousel. Light tapas will be served between 8:30pm - 9:30pm and then the bride must leave and get her beauty sleep while the rest of you can continue to your next tapas bar destination!
Saturday September 21
- 5:00 pm - Meet at San Marcos Castle for the free shuttle bus to the wedding ceremony at San Marcos Church (in Jerez). The shuttle bus will leave promptly AT 5PM so please BE THERE ON TIME OR ELSE THE BUS WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU.
- 6:00 pm - Wedding ceremony
- 7:00 pm - Wedding reception at San Marcos Castle.
Sunday September 22
- 6:00 am - The party ends. The Castle security will start evacuating guests at 6am and everyone must be out (without exception) by 7am!
- 1:00 pm - Post wedding brunch in El Puerto [CANCELLED]. OUR BIGGEST APOLOGY! Due to time constraints of us having to return to Madrid on Sunday afternoon (and in anticipation of a hangover from the night before), we have decided to cancel the 'organized' brunch on Sunday. We must have been deprived of sleep (or drunk) when we thought we can pull off a 3-day wedding event! What were we thinking!? But, please feel free to arrange an informal gathering amongst 'new' friends while Ignacio and I both enjoy our first day together as husband and wife!